New circuit design for elimination of audio loss, plus high-precision drive mechanism for reproduction accuracy. This high-grade CD player delivers the new sound of Yamaha, and is equipped with high-performance USB audio and DAC, and other advanced functions.
- Left-right symmetrical construction, independent digital/analogue circuit configuration, with top priority on sound quality
- Digital/analogue circuitry with integrated power supplies and screw type connections eliminate signal transmission loss
- Single-stage configuration I/V conversion circuit enables direct analogue output
- Independent power supplies with complete separation of digital and analogue
- High precision CD drive for greater vibration resistance and high-precision signal reading
- High rigidity aluminium CD tray
- Exceptionally high performance 32-bit D/A converter from ESS
- Built-in USB DAC functions, and ASIO 2.3 Yamaha Steinberg USB Driver
- Beautiful, sleek design and half-mirror display
Yamaha CD-S2100 CD SACD Player
CD-S2100 CD Player Disc Compatibility SA-CD, CD, CD-R/RW (MP3, WMA) and USB (Type B) Output Level 2 +/- 0.3 V (1 kHz, 0 dB) Signal-to-Noise Ratio 116 dB Dynamic Range [CD] 100 dB, [Super Audio CD] 110 dB Harmonic Distortion [CD] 0.002% (1 kHz), [Super Audio CD] 0.002% (1 kHz) Frequency Response [CD] 2 Hz-20 kHz, [Super Audio CD] 2 Hz-50 kHz (-3 dB) Dimensions (W x H x D) 435 x 137 x 438 mm; 17-1/8” x 5-3/8” x 17-1/4” Weight 15.6 kg; 35.2 lbs.