SVS SB-1000 Pro 12" 325W Subwoofer Black Ash
Jaw-dropping deep bass extension down to 20Hz and massive output with stunning musicality that will delight both audiophiles and home theater fans. Reference subwoofer performance has never been available near this price from a cabinet of this size. SB-1000 Pro is a breakthrough subwoofer in every way.
Multiple innovations were deployed in the high-excursion 12-inch SVS SB-1000 Pro driver to ensure massive subwoofer performance from a relatively compact cabinet. Advances to the cone, surround, voice coil, and motor assembly maximize excursion for room-energizing SPLs at the lowest frequencies, with precision and control.
Using reference amplifier technology from the flagship SVS 16-Ultra Series, the SB-1000 Pro features a 325 watts RMS, 820+ watts peak power Sledge STA-325D amplifier with fully discrete MOSFET output. Harnessing the immense power while ensuring tonal accuracy and driver control for more convincing bass effects is a 50 MHz Analog Devices Audio DSP with frequency response precisely tuned for the SB-1000 Pro.
SB-1000 Pro also features the SVS subwoofer smartphone app, the most convenient way to control volume, access multiple DSP functions, and program custom presets. Adjust crossover frequencies, a three-band parametric EQ, polarity, room gain and more, all from your favorite seat.
NEW! 12-inch SVS High-Excursion Driver - Room-shaking bass with subtlety and refinement.
Maximizing every available square-inch of surface area, SVS packed a high-excursion 12-inch driver and dual ferrite motor assembly into an acoustically inert, 13-inch cabinet. Thermal management is critical when dealing with such a powerful amplifier and motor in a relatively compact sealed cabinet. SVS engineered a vented pole piece and efficient high-power voice coil to keep the SB-1000 Pro subwoofer cool without impacting performance.
Multiple innovations enhance performance within a sealed cabinet enclosure, all aimed at generating subterranean deep bass extension and seismic output while remaining accurate and controlled.
- Fiber composite cone with exceptional stiffness-to-mass ratio moves massive amounts of air while starting and stopping on a dime with crisp precision.
- Proprietary injection-molded extreme-excursion surround ensures flawless pistonic motion for pinpoint control and accuracy without distortion at the highest drive levels.
- Dual ferrite magnet motor assembly with extended aluminum polepiece produces effortless on-demand driving-force for subtle and over-the-top bass thrills.
- Powder coated FEA optimized driver basket provides maximum rigidity, tensile strength, and thermal energy transference.
- Dual layer voice coil design enhances linearity and fidelity at full excursion while minimizing distortion and power compression.
Sledge STA-325D Amplifier – Effortless power with sophisticated control
Conservatively rated at 325 watts RMS, 820+ watts peak power, the Sledge STA-325D amplifier maximizes the full potential of the 12-inch driver with effortless power and precise control. The innovative design combines the efficiency of a Class D