Dynamo 1600X features an 1,800 Watt (peak) amplifier, 15-inch audiophile grade woofer, extensive input options, optional wireless connectivity, control via a Bluetooth app, Anthem Room Correction (ARC®), and user-configurable front- or down-firing design. Dramatic bass detail and attack, superb extension, and room-shaking output ensure a compelling music and home theater experience.
Martin Logan Dynamo 1600X Subwoofer
- 15-inch inverted surround poly cone woofer
- 1,800 Watts (peak) amplifier
- Sealed non-resonant cabinet
- Digital control system via smartphone app
- Anthem Room Correction (ARC®) via smartphone app or PC
- Robust connection options, including XLR, RCA, and speaker level inputs; 12V Trigger
- Configurable front or down-firing design
- SWT-X Wireless Receiver & Transmitter (sold separately)
- Dimensions, Front-Firing: 20.1"H x 17.9"W x 19.1"D
- Dimensions, Down-Firing: 20"H x 17.9"W x 18.5"D
- Weight: 57 lbs.
Specifications are subject to change without notice