Price for Pair
The RS-42 II offers up no-compromise you-are-there surround sound from a smaller, more affordable design. In fact, because this speaker perfectly matches what you hear with what you see, you’ll find it simply irresistible
A Legend in Sound
The RS-42 II is complete with our proprietary Tractrix® Horn technology which produces a unique combination of precision, clarity and effortless power. Finished beautifully with matte black vinyl, the RS-42 II is guaranteed to complement any décor.
- Every Reference speaker utilizes our Tractrix® Horn technology for lifelike sound, more output using less energy, improved reliability, reduced distortion and a large soundstage with well-defined imaging.
- Our light, yet rigid Cerametallic woofer cones feature specially treated aluminum to help better dampen and prevent distortion.
- Titanium tweeter with linear travel suspension—trickle-down technology from our flagship Palladium Series—provides an open, natural sound, making you feel as if you’re in the studio with the recording artist or on the set of a film.
- Exclusive Wide Dispersion Surround Technology (WDST) enables surrounds to reproduce localized and ambient sounds with unlimited placement flexibility.
- Enhanced crossover frequencies offer smoother on-axis and off-axis integration.
Klipsch RS-42 II Surround Speaker - Pair
Frequency Response: 62Hz-24KHz ± 3dB
Power Handling: 75W RMS / 300W Peak
Sensitivity: 93dB @ 2.83V / 1m
Nominal Impedance: 8 ohms compatible
High Frequency Drivers: Dual 1" Titanium diaphragm compression drivers mated to 90° x 60° square Tractrix® Horns
High Frequency Crossover: 1700Hz
Low Frequency Drivers: Dual 4" Cerametallic cone woofers
Inputs: Single binding posts
Enclosure Type: Bass-reflex via dual side-firing ports
Dimensions: 10"H x 12.5"W x 7.1"D
Mounting: Keyhole bracket and dual 1/4"-20 threaded inserts
Weight: 11.9 lbs.
Finish: Matte Black vinyl