The Denon PMA-900HNE Integrated Network Amplifier, featuring Advanced High Current amplifier design, delivers superior audio from analog and digital sources. With Phono input, digital inputs for TV sound, plus network audio streaming by HEOS® Built-in, Denon PMA-900HNE upgrades your listening experience from any source.
Streaming amplifier with analog and digital connectivity
Bring out the best from your analog, digital, and streaming sources with the Denon PMA-900HNE Integrated Network Amplifier featuring Advanced High Current amplifier design.
Advanced High Current integrated amplifier with 85W
Engineered with premium Denon amplifier technology and Advanced High Current capability, the PMA-900HNE integrated amplifier drives your loudspeakers with 85 watts of power-per-channel into 4 ohms.
Built-in music streaming via Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, and AirPlay 2 capability
The HEOS® Built-in Wi-Fi connects to your network to provide near-limitless streaming options. Listen to a wide array of online music services or connect to a smart device via AirPlay 2 or Bluetooth.
MM and MC phono equalizer
The PMA-900HNE includes a phono equalizer that supports input from both MM and MC cartridges. The simple, straightforward design significantly improves sound quality.
Over 110 years of firsts in audio technology
Founded in 1910, Denon has a deep heritage of “firsts” in audio technology. This focused investment in audio R&D ensures you get the latest technology and highest quality with every listening experience.
Build integrity with thoughtfully selected components
With a more than 110-year legacy of designing premium audio components, trust that your Denon product is built to last.
Advanced High Current single push-pull circuit
The PMA-900HNE incorporates Advanced High Current (AHC) single push-pull circuitry adapted from high-end models to produce powerful sound with musical fidelity.
High precision electrical volume control with variable gain
The PMA-900HNE embraces electrical volume control while preserving the analog feeling of operation. The unique mechanism offers a smooth and absolutely channel-linear control of the master volume.
Vibration-resistant design for pristine sound
Vibration-resistant design reduces the adverse audio effects of heavy components within amplifiers resulting in pristine sound quality that meets Denon standards.
Main transformer with individual wiring
Separate coiled wires for the audio and control circuits of the PMA-900HNE’s main power transformer eliminates interference and maintains exceptional sound quality.
Signal Level Divided Construction
The audio circuit uses the Signal Level Divided Construction (SLDC) chassis developed by Denon to ensure that delicate musical signals are faithfully amplified and transmitted to the speakers.
TV auto standby (digital input)
The PMA-900HNE includes auto-sensing to automatically switch the unit on when it senses digital audio signal from an external source like your TV.
Dedicated subwoofer output
Filtered (150Hz) subwoofer output performance if smaller speakers are used.
Hi-Res Audio Certified
Enjoy your audiophile-quality digital collection from a USB drive or through your network connection including formats like MP3, ALAC, WAV, FLAC HD, and DSD.
Denon PMA-900HNE Integrated Network Amplifier
- 2 x 50 W @ 8 ohms, 20 Hz to 20 kHz, THD 0.07%
- 2 X 85 W @ 4 ohms, 1 kHz, THD 0.7%
- Total Harmonic Distortion: 0.01% (Rated Output: -3dB), 8 ohms, 1 kHz
- Treble Control: ±8 dB at 10 kHz
- Bass Control: ±8 dB at 100 Hz
- Stereo RCA x 3
- Stereo RCA Phono (MM/MC) with Ground Screw x 1
- Optical TOSLINK x 3
- Digital Coaxial x 1
- USB-A x 1
- Stereo RCA x 1
- RCA Subwoofer Pre-Out x 1
- 1/4" / 6.35 mm Headphone (Front) x 1
Speaker Connectors: Binding Post Pairs x 4
Input Sensitivity and Impedance
- Phono MC: 200 mV / 100 Ohms
- Phono MM: 2.5 mV / 47 kOhms
Signal to Noise Ratio
- Phono MC: 71 dB (Input Sensitivity: 200 µV / 100 ohm)
- Phono MM: 86 dB (Input Sensitivity: 2.5mV / 47 kohm)
- High Level: 105 dB
- Power Consumption: 200W
- Standby Consumption: 0.2W
Maximum Dimensions: 17.1"W x 14.8"D x 5.2"H
Weight: 18.3 Lbs.
Specifications are subject to change without notice
- 2 x 85 W (4 ohm) power output: Get the maximum performance to drive your favorite loudspeakers.
- Advanced High Current (AHC) Single Push-Pull circuit power amplifier : Wide bandwidth captures everything from deep bass to detailed highs. The AHC design ensures drivability of a wide range of speaker types and impedances.
- Vibration Resistant Design with Direct Mechanical Ground Construction : Listen to music with pristine detail and quality unaffected by the environment.
- 3 Optical, 1 Coaxial digital input : Supporting PCM signals up to 192 kHz/24-bit to improve sound quality of your TV audio , Blu-Ray, media players, computer and more.
- Expert sound engineering : Featuring carefully selected hi-fi parts and dedicated circuitry with short, straight paths between power supply, signal, and amplification to deliver a premium audio experience.
- Integrated phono input and MM/MC equalizer : Directly connect your turntable and enjoy the world of vinyl from any cartridge (MM or MC).
- HEOS® Built-in wireless multi-room music streaming technology : Stream content to other HEOS speakers throughout your home and listen to a wide variety of music services from the internet.
- Supports Spotify, Amazon Music HD, TuneIn, Deezer, and more : Wirelessly stream and enjoy the most popular music services (Not all music services available in all regions).
- Digital TuneIn internet radio : Enjoy the full bandwidth of worldwide radio stations.
- Hi-Res Audio Certified : Network and USB allows for gapless playback of high-resolution audio including 192 kHz/24-bit FLAC, WAV, ALAC, and DSD 2.8/5.6MHz.
- Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant, and Apple Siri voice control : Let you use your voice to control the PMA-900HNE and internet music services hands-free.
- Premium DAC : Hear the fine details of your music and don’t miss a beat.