Anthem AVM 70 15.2 A/V Pre-Amplifier/ Processor with Dolby Atmos, DTS:X and IMAX Enhanced
With the latest version of ARC Genesis Room Correction, a redesigned and more accurate calibration microphone, Anthem Web User Interface, an all-new electronics platform and a new modernized design; the new AVM A/V Processors bring all of today’s technologies into a single component.
Object-oriented audio codecs have been updated with support for up to 15.2 channels; as well as built-in streaming support for Apple AirPlay2 (coming soon), Google Chromecast, Bluetooth, Spotify Connect (coming soon) and Roon (coming soon).
Video support includes 7 HDMI 2.0 inputs with 2 outputs, plus eARC for seamless integration with smart TVs. Perfect passthrough of Ultra HD signals at up to 18.2 Gbps with Dolby Vision, HDR or Hybrid Log Gamma ensures optimal presentation of your visual media.
The Anthem AVM70 gets an upgraded set of DACs over those used in the Anthem receivers. Coupled with the low noise toroidal transformer the AVM70 gives us a big improvement over the previous model. The DACs are AKM 24 bit/192kHz which is pretty impressive on its own.
15.2 A/V Pre-Amplifier/Processor with Dolby Atmos, DTS:X, and IMAX Enhanced. Includes ARC (Anthem Room Correction). HDMI v2.1 8K Upgradeable.
- New Electronics platform, up to 15.2 channels, HDMI 2.0b HDCP 2.2, hardware upgradeable to HDMI 2.1 (8K)
- All object-oriented audio codecs have been updated to the latest version of DTS:X and Dolby Atmos.
- On select models (MRX 1140, AVM 90 and AVM 70), object-oriented audio codecs have been updated to the latest version of DTS:X Pro.
- IMAX Enhanced
- Two Independent sub outputs on AVM 70, allow ARC Genesis to correct multiple subs individually for frequency response and phase alignment.
- Independent HDMI Zone 2 output.
- ARC Genesis now features a more precise microphone, ensuring better results in any listening environment.
- Platform Agnostic Streaming with AirPlay2 (coming soon), Google Chromecast (Audio), Bluetooth v4.2, and Spotify Connect (coming soon!) and Roon (coming soon!)
- Reliable Networking Platform with web-based setup and over-the-air updates
- Next-Generation DSP Platform
- Modernized Design with high resolution front panel display
- MM Phono Stage
Anthem AVM 70 15.2 A/V Pre-Amplifier/Processor
- 15.2 pre-amplifier channels
- Two independent subwoofer outputs
- Auto Subwoofer Phase Adjustments (ARC Genesis)
- Auto Subwoofer Polarity Adjustments (ARC Genesis)
- Latest Implementation of ARC Genesis
- Four Speaker Profile Memories
- 2” / 5 cm Speaker Distance Increments
- 0.5dB Level Increments
- MM Phono Stage
- Super Sub Front Setting
HDMI & Video:
- Dolby Vision
- IMAX Enhanced
- HDMI 2.0b & HDCP 2.2 (hardware upgradeable to HDMI 2.1 8K)
- HDMI eARC
- 4:4:4 Subsampling @4K60 (18.2 Gbps)
- High Dynamic Range (HDR)
- Hybrid Log Gamma (HLG)
- BT.2020 Color Gamut
- 4K 50/60 Switching
- Zone 2 HDMI Output
- Dual HDMI Outputs
- Standby Pass-Through
- Dolby Atmos
- Dolby HD
- DTS:X Pro
- DTS-HD Master Audio
- IP Control
- RS-232 Control
- IR Input
- Three 12V Trigger Outputs
- Pre-made Control Drivers
- Save and Load Settings
- Import and Export Settings
- Rackmount kit (sold separately)
- Apple Airplay (coming soon)
- Apple Airplay 2 (coming soon)
- Google Chromecast Audio
- Spotify Connect (coming soon)
- Roon (coming soon)
- Anthem Logic
- Dolby Surround
- DTS Neural:X
- DTS Virtual:X
- All Channel Stereo
- All Channel Mono
- Anthem Web User Interface
- Toroidal Transformer
- 30 Input Configurations
- Input trim adjustments
- Power-on Input Assignment
- Auto Power Off
- Eco Mode (standby)
- Over-the-air Network updates
- USB updates
- Beta updates (over-the-air)
- Backlit Remote Control